Cara Bradley is a leading authority of mental fitness having led thousands through her signature strategies to work and play inflow. She shares her 30+ years of body-mind training with Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and premiere college sports teams. Her training focuses on awareness of body intelligence and priming the gut-brain connection for optimal well-being and performance. She is the author of On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up and Shine, founder of the award-winning Verge Yoga Center, and host of On the Verge Mental Fitness Podcast.
The Gut-Brain Connection
What we cover on this video:
- About Cara Bradley
- Your story and things that inspired your mental fitness and gut-brain health journey
- What is the gut-brain connection?
- What is its impact on mental health?
- We’ve all heard the saying “butterflies in my stomach” gut-wrenching experience, trust your gut let’s talk about how our emotions can manifest in our gut
- Can improving my gut health improve my mental health?
- How can we optimize our gut so that we can improve our mental fitness?
- What does mental fitness mean to you and how do you practice?
- A few tips you would give our community to improve their mental fitness
- … and more