Achieve Your Goals
PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE SERVICES
FOR CORPORATIONS, COMPANIES, ORGANIZATIONS, SCHOOLS, FACILITIES, TEAMS (+ATHLETES) & PROFESSIONALS
Companies' cultures, statements and goals are always made with the best honorable and strategic intentions. These represent the will to grow and to accomplish expected outcomes. The same happens with teams in sports, inside corporations, in medium and small businesses and also schools. Whether your team is business, sport or school related, results are always focused on winning, growing and for companies to have profits and expand.
"Employees with low stress have 45% lower health care costs* and are twice as likely to cost employers -250% less in health care expenses than co-workers with higher stress"
There are several factors that will help any team accomplish these goals, and the biggest one is mindset. In the other hand but in the same basis, individuals as part of a team or as a solo players in business, sport or school/college, fully rely on their mindset and mental performance to accomplish goals and grow.
"Happy employees are up to 20% more productive than unhappy employees"
Tracy Alston’s mental performance trainings, coaching, workshops, presentations and consulting services are specifically designed to raise level of mental performance by increasing the individual or team productivity, building culture of encouragement, obtaining the best of each individual, creating a mentally-healthy environment for teams, retaining every valuable crew member and attracting skilled new staff to join the company or team.
"Engaged employees save U.S. companies up to 550 BILLION dollars a year"
WHEN TO IMPLEMENT MENTAL FITNESS SERVICES
Tracy Alston's mental performance services can be implemented at any stage. Although, it is always recommended to implement the services before problems arise or early stages.
We can prevent or solve any issues related to the human workforce and their mental fitness. In business environments, companies generally approach the topic of mental health from the viewpoint of “when problems have occurred or what to do when”.
When looking at the actual results of an individual or a team having mental performance issues we can find several distinctive symptoms.
- A lack of trust and communication
- Lack of employee engagement
- High turnover
- Decrease in performance
- More complaints and grievance
- More reports of stress
- Poor reviews from clients about poor customer service
- Low company morale
- Lack of creativity, input and innovation
- Lack of consistent growth
- Tension in the workplace
WHY A PROFESSIONAL MENTAL FITNESS CONSULTANT?
Incorporating the mental fitness component into your organization allows you to support your staff before the need and before a negative outcome arises and impact the workplace behavior and mental strength.
Mental fitness means having and creating an environment and behaviors that encourage mental health; It’s about creating an environment that minimizes negative or toxic stress, it’s about creating an environment that encourages creativity, positive mindset, communication, engagement and makes people feel happy and valued.
Adding a mental fitness service to your team or individuals, provides paths for staff to address issues in a direct way. It opens up communication so that people can feel safe talking about their performance, mental health and state of mind without feeling judged or stigmatized.
When looking at the benefits of an individual or a team taking advantage of mental performance aid, an increasing number of benefits occur to the company, team or individual's outcomes.
- Easier to hire quality employees/reduced recruitment costs
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Reduction in staff attrition
- Reduction in mental health related sickness
- Reduction in errors
- Increase in overall happiness of workplace environment
- Improved customer support and services
- Increase in employee motivation and drive
- Increase profits and bottom line
- Increase pride in work and company values
- Improve employer brand
- Improve retention
- Improved productivity
WHY PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE?
Peak mental performers are sharp, confident, compassionate, creative, energized, remain in control of their emotions, are able to think quickly and stay on their toes, they have an ability to make others feel confident and comfortable, they are optimistic and focus on the positive, they engage in positive self-talk, they are not afraid of failure and they don’t dwell on the past or their mistakes.
Peak mental performers are able to recognize and have harnessed the fact that how they feel is a great indicator and directly related to how they will perform.
When analyzing peak mental performers, we can describe some clear advantages.
Peak Mental Performers
- Get in and out of a creative flow state more easily
- Have better focus and attention
- Get better control over your emotions
- Have more energy and motivation
- Lead with more empathy and compassion
- Be more positive and optimistic
- Have more happiness and well-being
- Have more confidence
- Feel sharp and better able to process information
- Quickly get over past mistakes and failures
- Reduce stress
- Have more fun, excitement, and passion
- And much more
A powerful tool to improve mental performance SKILLS
Tracy Alston's trainings are a powerful tool to effectively improve personal attitudes, interpersonal relationships, communication, engaging actions and productive emotions that will allow every member to work & perform more efficiently on their job and interact with their coworkers or other team members in a positive and effective way.
A. ON-SITE TRAINING AT YOUR FACILITY
Would you like Tracy to come to your location* and provide a training to your employees, team (+ athletes), or students? On-site trainings are becoming more and more of a necessity as schedules get busier and the needs of your team are growing and changing quickly.
*Facility Training may be supported with on-line assessments and follow-ups.
B. ON-LINE TRAINING
Would you like your training on-line for your team, group, employees or students? On-line trainings are a common alternative as more staff work from home or remotely while reducing costs and increasing comfort.
Eliminate travel expenses by allowing Tracy to come to your facility and interact with your staff in person. Or take the advantage of the on-line alternative.
Tracy can help to identify the needs of your team, group or organization and allow to customize the training to your needs for powerful results.
Intuitive and confidential trainings allow your team to create a confidential space to grow together.
SELECT FROM THE TRAININGS BELOW OR SEND US A REQUEST TO CUSTOMIZE A TRAINING FOR YOU
1. Stress management for high performance teams
[2 PaRT TRAINING]
Tools and techniques to keep your team on the cutting edge of optimal human performance
"It’s not stress that kills us; it is our reaction to it"
Work related stress is an epidemic. High levels of stress are not only harmful to health, but it also harms the ability for a team to perform at a high-level consistently, which ultimately becomes detrimental to the bottom line.
If you’re looking to ensure your high-performance teams can grow, adapt, innovate, be flexible, survive and thrive then consider Incorporating this innovative training, the tools and techniques to keep your team on the cutting edge of optimal human performance.
In this interactive training, we will use the latest cutting-edge technology and systems available to allow your team to see and recognize stress impact, learn and apply stress management strategies and create a stress management system to keep your team performing at the top.
What you will learn:
- Stress impact: Understand stress, recognize stress, learn how to harness stress for optimal performance
- Access YOUR zone: How making subtle changes to your thinking and breathing can put you in an optimal state of performance
- How to implement cutting edge stress management tools to prevent and manage stress: Get hands on training with the latest cutting-edge technology and begin reducing stress today! Breathe IN, Mind ON | Neurofeedback | Optimal Audio Systems
Training Part 1:
Understanding the brain and stress impact on performance
Stress is the brain and body’s response to any demand, and not all stress is bad. Unmanaged stress can have a taxing effect on the brain and the body, ultimately causing problems in your health, thinking, emotions and performance.
This training guides you through the brain basics, stress impact and how your team can perform at its peak in any situation.
Training Part 2:
Create a stress management system for your team
Now that you know the impact that unmanaged stress can have on the brain, the body and the ability to consistently perform at an optimal level, it’s time to create a system that will keep your team thriving in any condition.
Allow Tracy to work with your team, leaders, managers or executives to create a customized stress management system to ensure the mental fitness of your organization is being handled by a professional.
During part 2 of the training you will:
- Hands on experience: Use and explore the latest cutting-edge technology and solutions to optimize brain performance
- Work with Tracy to develop and create a stress management system that supports your teams needs and future goals
- Gain confidence in knowing that you have a system and strategies in place to manage stress and the mental fitness of your team.
Who is this training intended for:
Anyone working on or within a high-performance team.
Duration: 2 Hours (PART 1) + 2 Hours (PART 2)
2. Managing the mental health of our youth
[2 PART TRAINING]
Trauma informed approach
"Success isn’t about what you do, it’s about how you feel"
According to the national survey of children’s health, one in six children between the ages of six and seventeen has a treatable mental health concern and nearly half go unnoticed and untreated.
As a society, if we want to ensure student success by igniting a passion for learning, creativity, and resiliency, we must recognize that the mental health of our youth directly impacts their success and performance.
Our brain is responsible for how we think, feel, behave and how we process and understand the world around us and isn’t fully developed until the ages of 24 and in some cases 26.
Leading, educating and instilling a model around the mental wellness of our youth will equip them to not only be successful academically, but will award them the opportunity to be resilient, confident and happy as they are navigating life.
What you will learn:
- How to identify and recognize warning signs for mental health problems early and appropriately
- How to implement effective and proven strategies to help ensure a positive and safe environment
- A better understanding of brain development and how trauma can impact learning and behaviors
- How to promote the healthy social and emotional development of all children and youth
Training Part 1:
Understanding the brain, childhood development and the impact of trauma on childhood development
Creating expectations and understanding around the behaviors of our youth can be difficult to navigate, especially if there has been crisis or trauma.
This training guides you through the behavioral expectations and developmental stages of children and the impact of crisis and trauma on the brain and development.
- The brain and it’s power
- Brain development for our youth
- Trauma impact
- Adverse effects of trauma
- Is this trauma or defiance
- How to re-engage children socially after crisis or trauma
- Strategies on how to manage the mental health and behaviors to effectively teach and guide today’s youth
Training Part 2:
Develop customized practical solutions
Allow Tracy to work with your team, staff or educators to create customized practical behavior management solutions based on your observations and experiences with the youth you serve.
During this part of the training you will:
- Provide Tracy with real-life scenarios or “how-to” questions as it comes to managing mental health and behaviors
- Create a behavior and mental health management system that works specifically for your youth and organization
- The opportunity to role play and effectively use the created strategies
- Gain confidence in knowing that your team has a plan on how to manage and effectively respond to the behaviors and mental health challenges our youth are facing
Who is this training intended for:
Anyone working with children and adolescents. The impact of trauma can manifest in several ways. It’s important to know and understand the symptoms and how they can mimic other problems.
- Healthcare professionals
- Camp Counselors
- Daycare Staff
- Foster Care Staff and Parents
Duration: 1.5 Hours (PART 1) + 1.5 Hours (PART 2)
START YOUR TRAINING
AN effective way to achieve peak mental performance
ON-LINE OR ON-SITE* COACHING
Everyone has different needs and goals. Sometimes we are so connected to our vision, goals and dreams that we get stuck and have a hard time getting out of our own head. Though Tracy's coaching you will discover that you have the answers and the power to achieve any goal.
- Have great ideas, but not sure where to begin or how to turn your IDEAS into ACTION?
- Find yourself second guessing before you make a decision only to end up not doing anything at all?
- Have trouble focusing, creating and being productive
- Get tired of not seeing results. You’ve tried several strategies and still feel stuck
- Leadership issues due to mental stability and lack of performance.
With the right questions Tracy can help individuals work through their own performance issues.
Coaching is probably one of the smartest investments an individual could make when it comes to building a successful career. We don’t have answers for everything and sometimes the support of an outside professional could be the key to unlocking what you’ve known and felt all along.
*On-line assessments and follow-ups may be required.
Eliminate travel expenses by allowing Tracy to come to your location or select the online option.
Through Tracy's coaching you will obtain an intensive session for fully customized wider results to achieve our goals.
Coaching's allows Tracy to focus in more detail on you to support achieving your goals.
Minimum of 12 weeks +. This is a commitment and anything worth building takes time. The duration of your coaching program will be set up after the initial planning meeting.
THE FUN AND INTERACTIVE WAY TO IMPROVE MENTAL PERFORMANCE
ON-SITE OR ON-LINE WORKSHOP
Tracy provides workshops on various topics related to mental fitness and brain performance, stress management and leadership.
Tracy Alston's workshops are interactive for small or large groups and allows participants to be fully involved in the learning process. Information with activities and opportunities to practice applying the concepts that are presented. Participants can expect to be working, thinking, doing, processing, creating (maybe physically), and engaging throughout the workshop.
Below are a few of the latest workshops. Select from the list of topics or send a request for a customized workshop or presentation.
Eliminate travel expenses by allowing Tracy to come to your facility to put on the workshop or choose the on-line option.
When needed, a new topic can be defined and Tracy will elaborate the specific content's workshop . Tracy also can help you to define the topic based on your needs.
Information with activities and opportunities to practice applying the concepts that are presented.
SELECT FROM THE LIST* OF TOPICS OR SEND US A REQUEST TO CUSTOMIZE A WORKSHOP FOR YOU
1. Mindset Matters
The power of positivity on productivity and performance
"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible"
Research shows when we have a positive mindset, our brain is around thirty-one percent more productive than when it is in a negative, neutral or stressed state.
Creating and sustaining a positive culture and environment can be time consuming and challenging, but there are far too many rewards not to try. Let’s face it, happier people, perform better.
In this cutting-edge workshop, we discuss the science, the benefits and the steps to creating and modeling a positive culture for the growth of your people and your teams’ purpose.
The team could benefit from:
- Better health
- Lower absenteeism
- Greater self-regulation
- Stronger motivation
- Enhanced creativity
- Positive relationships
- Lower turnover
- Happier environment
In this workshop you will learn:
- The impact of positivity on performance
- The impact of negativity on performance
- How to create a positive mindset and foster a positive culture
- Accountability and practical solutions that your team can incorporate today
Who is this workshop intended for
Anyone working within a team, company or organization looking to build trust, improve company culture and team dynamics.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
2. Brain Training for the 21st Century
The training your team needs now for next level success
Mental Fitness is the game changer. Whether you are looking to succeed in sports, business, school, creative arts and music or life in general, your mental fitness will be a factor in how successful you can become.
It’s time to invest in your most valuable asset, your mind. In today’s world teaching, learning, creating and leading requires 21st century talent.
In this hands-on interactive workshop, you will have the opportunity to see and explore the latest cutting-edge neuroscience technologies used to enhance the mental performance of some of the world’s top performers.
This workshop is for you if you’re interested in learning:
- How top performers like Tony Robbins, Tobias Harris and Olympic athletes train their brain for peak performance and how YOU can too!
- How to continue to GROW and get the BEST out of your team
- How to increase or gain a competitive MENTAL advantage
- How to improve your teams focus, productivity, creativity and the ability to handle and manage stress
- Brain performance basics
Understand and learn how to optimize your brainwaves for better performance
- Can we train our brain?
See the peak performers training their brain and how it’s changed their life and the lives of those they serve
- How to train your brain for optimal performance?
Learn the science, research and benefits of brain training and start performing at your peak today!
Who is this workshop intended for
Anyone looking to improve the overall mental health and wellness of your team, organization or company.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
START YOUR WORKSHOP
THE EASIEST WAY TO LEARN ABOUT PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE
ON-SITE OR ON-LINE PRESENTATIONS
Tracy provides presentations on various topics related to mental fitness and brain performance, stress management and leadership.
With this informative presentations Tracy promotes understanding of the topic or topics and conveys the information in an easy to digest way.
Below are a few of the latest presentations. Select from the list of topics or send a request for a customized presentation.
Eliminate travel expenses by allowing Tracy to come to your facility or through a video conference system for your members or public, to attend the presentation in a convenient way and learn about mental performance from a top specialist.
When desired, identify the topic and Tracy will elaborate the specific presentation content for your audience. Tracy can help you to define the topic if needed.
Tracy's presentations leave a positive and useful impression on the mind of the participants.
SELECT FROM THE LIST* OF TOPICS OR SEND US A REQUEST TO CUSTOMIZE A PRESENTATION
1. THE IMPORTANCE AND IMPACT OF PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE
Learn the importance of mental fitness and the science behind the solutions
Learn the importance of mental fitness and science-based solutions to start performing at your peak.
To compete at an elite level, you need to train like the elite train. People performing at their peak have the ability to remain in control of their emotions, make good decision under pressure, lead during stress, and perform at their peak when needed the most.
- Mental Fitness and why it matters?
- The brain and it’s power
- Power of our thoughts
- Understanding my brains performance?
- Brain Mapping: a mental fitness test for your brain. A visual representation of how your brain is performing in the areas of executive processing, emotions, memory processing and more. Brain mapping provides insight on your mental strengths and also areas that can be strengthened and trained for better performance.
- Mental training tools
- Neurofeedback: this is a non-invasive way to exercise your brain for peak performance. It has been researched and proven to reduce anxiety, stress, chronic pain and to improve focus, attention, sleep quality and memory.
- Breathe IN, MIND ON: breathing techniques for peak performance
Who is this Presentation intended for
Anyone looking to improve their mental performance. Improving your mental performance will allow you to have better control over emotions, make better decisions, handle and respond better under stress, improve relationships and overall quality of life.
Duration: 1 Hour
2. Practical tips for good brain health
Take care of your brain it will take care of you
Are you part of a wellness group, organization, team or community that cares about the mental fitness and wellness of your members? Give the gift of brain health and it will improve their life and your community.
You are your brain. The brain is responsible for everything we do physically and mentally. Our lifestyle and choices have a profound impact on the overall health and performance of our brain. When you feel better, you perform better!
If you, your team or community are looking for strategies to improve your mood, memory and cognitive performance this presentation is for you!
- Better understanding about your brain, it’s functions and its ability to adapt and make new and stronger connections improving overall brain health and performance
- How lifestyle impacts your brains health and ways to make improvements
- Mental fitness matters: learn what mental fitness is and how to implement mental training into your daily life
- Practical tips for good brain health. Make changes today and begin improving your brains performance!
Who is this Presentation intended for
- wellness groups
- fitness centers
- retirement communities
- corporate organizations
- companies and small businesses
- healthcare professionals
- teachers, administrators and staff
Duration: 45 Min
START YOUR PRESENTATION
MENTAL FITNESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
THE CLOSER AND DETAILED WAY TO IMPLEMENT PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE STRATEGIES AND SOLUTIONS
Is your company or team looking for professional support?
The goal of Tracy’s consulting services is to identify team’s performance deficits, find solutions, take action, implement strategies and follow-ups for positive outcomes.
Adding a mental fitness consultant provides tools for staff to address issues in a non-confrontational way. It opens up communication so that people can feel safe talking about their mental performance, mental health and state of mind without feeling judged or stigmatized.
The ultimate goal is for the clients and teams, to gain long-term problem-solving capacity.
Are you noticing challenges in areas like:
Developing and sustaining a high performing culture has its challenges and endless rewards.
Communication & Trust
Two of the biggest factors to the success of a company, organization or team. People in “high trust” companies report less stress, higher productivity and engagement and less burnout.
Developing and growing leaders
Enabling and equipping leaders to effectively lead and model core company values
Distractions: Outside noise causing internal issues
Are the outside voices louder than the voices within your team or organization? Learn how to refocus your team and drown out the noise
When people are happy and feel good about themselves, they perform better. There is power in a positive mindset and the impact that it can have on performance
Don't worry if you don't have an answer. The fact that you are looking for a solution is that you have detected a problem. With my expertise and my knowledge, together we will find and address the problem.
Eliminate travel expenses by allowing Tracy to come to your facility.
Focused on identify and gain a long-term problem solving capacity.
Intuitive and confidential, allows your team to create a comfortable space to grow.
START YOUR CONSULTING
"Switch ON" the brain, tap into and elevate to the highest potential
"As Tracy was speaking I started to see myself achieving on a higher level. I was battling with how not to be just a dreamer but to be a doer and now I feel like I have a bigger piece of how I can operate on a higher level."
"Tracy gave great tips that I can use today and forever to improve."
"Tracy makes learning about the brain so engaging and fascinating. She gave easy to use tools that I will incorporate into my day."