Learn About Peak Performance with successful entrepreneur Bill Black. He is the founder of National Fleet Management, inc and heavy-duty truck supply. Bill was born and raised in Buffalo, NY and after high school, he joined the Marine Corps, married his wife Lisa of 34 years, started a family, moved to NC, worked for a great company for 10 years, and then started his entrepreneurial ventures. As the founder of National fleet management and heavy-duty truck supply, he is working with a great team at both companies growing them and building an awesome culture. He has about 70 team members and plans to grow to 495 team members in the next 10 years.
Personal Mission Statement: Honor God by changing the world around me using the talents and opportunities he gives to build relationships with family, friends, and my team. Serving them in love.
What we cover on this show:
- Your story and things that inspired your entrepreneurial journeyAs a leader what have you found and learned as it relates to growing your company and hiring staff?
- What do you look for?
- What does mental fitness mean to you?
- You’re great at always trying to learn and elevate your performance, what do you do to keep your Edge?
- Since doing Peak performance training with Mental edge…what have you noticed?
- Why did you start training and what keeps you training?
- 3 tips you would give to other entrepreneurs starting out or looking to start a business?
- Would you recommend them investing in their mental fitness and why?