I have with me, Joe Del Monte, a personal financial expert and coach and we have teamed up to do a 4 part series on Money and mindset and how to create yourself a path for mental and financial freedom.
Feel free to go back and listen to our latest shows which have laid the foundation and starting you out with understanding your mental blocks and beliefs that could be keeping you stuck and teaching you how to change the narrative around money.
So now that we have been working on getting our mindset and thoughts about money on track, we’ve created some SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time based) goals so what’s next?!
The Result: What can you expect?
While there are no quick fixes, we expect this series to coach you towards the following results:
- A clear understanding of how your thoughts, affect your emotions and therefore your actions. Getting control over your mindset, helps you get in a stable place emotionally, which leads to better decisions and behaviors when it comes to your finances.
- A more positive outlook of your mental and financial future
- An improved financial snapshot
- The start of better behaviors and habits to keep you from the patterns that have blocked your progress.
- A purpose or at least the start of defining your purpose and calling as it pertains to the way you see yourself and handle your money
Call to Action
If you feel like these are areas that you have struggled for a long time, and you need some more specific help, that’s why we’re here. Whether it issues around your finances or mental barriers that you need to get over, reach out. We’ve all needed help from professionals in many areas of our lives, but that initial step can be intimidating. We offer a no-cost assessment or consultation to help you identify what essential and helpful for you to take back the peace and control.