Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:20 — 16.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
We want you to take a look at your life over the next 10 years if you could. Do you want better relationships, better finances, better control over your future all while maintaining a positive mindset?
Well if you answered yes to any of those questions. Today’s show is for you. Today’s show is about teaching you how to start right now creating a plan for mental and financial success.
It starts with setting the right goals and creating plans that stick!
- Where do you start? How do you start to make decisions that will get you ahead
- Do you have to have a lot of money?
- What is a SMART goal?
- The reality is when setting any goal it needs to be realistic so that you can have confidence at a chance of completing it. Set yourself up for success
- How do you set a budget?
- What if all the money I make is going out every month, how can I save what I don’t have?
- After we set these goals what should we avoid?
- Avoid impulse spending
Basic order to clean up your finances
- Save $1k for emergencies
- Start a debt payoff plan
- Once the debt is gone, start to save 3-6 months of living expenses
- Once that’s done, start to set aside money to invest
The Result: What can you expect?
While there are no quick fixes, we expect this series to coach you towards the following results:
- A clear understanding of how your thoughts, affect your emotions and therefore your actions. Getting control over your mindset, helps you get in a stable place emotionally, which leads to better decisions and behaviors when it comes to your finances.
- A more positive outlook of your mental and financial future
- An improved financial snapshot
- The start of better behaviors and habits to keep you from the patterns that have blocked your progress.
- A purpose or at least the start of defining your purpose and calling as it pertains to the way you see yourself and handle your money
Call to Action
If you feel like these are areas that you have struggled for a long time, and you need some more specific help, that’s why we’re here. Whether it issues around your finances or mental barriers that you need to get over, reach out. We’ve all needed help from professionals in many areas of our lives, but that initial step can be intimidating. We offer a no-cost assessment or consultation to help you identify what essential and helpful for you to take back the peace and control.