An amazing story of persistence and perseverance and also his transformational experience with Cold water therapy at the Wilder Wellness Center in Mooresville NC.
Jack has written and designed award-winning advertising, having won numerous prestigious awards for regional and national clients. He also published an award-winning lifestyle magazine.
Jack’s fundraising efforts have raised over 18 million in cash and in-kind for numerous nonprofit organizations. He was the recipient of the Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year award in 2018.
Jack is the author of Child of the Forest, along with co-author James Buchanan, a true story about a young girl and her experiences following a Nazi invasion of her small town in Eastern Poland. The book has garnered tremendous recognition and has won two best nonfiction awards internationally, as well as best book cover design and other awards. The book is in the early development stage for an episodic series.
What we are covering in this video among other topics:::
- Tell us a little about you….
- What does mental fitness mean to you?
- How you stumbled upon cold water therapy with Bill at Wilder Wellness center
- Benefits you noticed
- Let’s talk about your book…how much mental energy did this require
- Let’s talk about perseverance and persistence….your story and challenges story
- You seem like such a creative…using your gifts to help others, create opportunities, problem-solving and self-less acts