Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:45 — 20.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
New Year’s Mindset Resolutions with Chris Villani, Performance Strategist. Statistics show that 50% of resolutions makers will fail by the end of January.
Execute and grow stronger this 2022. We’re going to help kick off the New Year because this is a time where we can get in our heads. Right. Take the ground running with our goals and things we want to get done… And then life happens. Yeah. And everything we decided to do goes out of the window. Does it sound familiar to you Iban Alavedra? So this topic is going to be about mindset shifting for your new year 2022!
WATCH New Year’s Mindset Resolutions with Special Guest Chris Villani, Performance Strategist.
WHAT WE ARE COVERING
- Tell us a little about yourself and what’s led you into this space of peak performance and peak performance strategist
- What does mental fitness mean to you?
- New years resolutions (are you a fan, not a fan and where do people get stuck)
- Goal setting vs. being intentional
- Lets discuss and provide some strategies that people can use to start the year to kick their mindset into the right place and make mental fitness a priority
- Discuss how you stay mentally fit, and how do you prepare yourself for the new year and keep your focus and energy throughout the year
- What are you working on and how can people connect with you