October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We are going to have a conversation with Celebrity Trainer Sonya Dalton to learn about her story of mental fitness and breast cancer.
Every 19 seconds, someone somewhere is diagnosed with cancer. Behind every breast cancer, survivor, and/or fighter is a story with the POWER to UPLIFT and INSPIRE OTHERS!!
Sonya Dalton, affectionately known by her friends and business colleagues as Sonya D. is a former pro baller, an author, celebrity fitness trainer, life coach, host, model, and inspirational speaker, and the owner of Total YOU.
Sonya is an amazing force who has been inspiring and changing the lives of others for over 30 years!!! Today she is joining us for an inspiring conversation. Sonya will share with us her journey, her passion, and how she is staying mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally fit while facing one of the most challenging battles of her life.
“healing comes in waves”. On some days you will drown and on other days you will float! On some days you feel broken and on other days you will feel renewed. Just be patient with yourself. Our wounds are often the openings into the AB solute BEST and most beautiful part of us. I will beat CANcer because God said so!! I truly trust the process. I have many lives to save.”
– Sonya D.
Conversations with Sonya D. show covering:
- About the Celebrity Trainer Sonya
- Near death experience in 2000
- Your journey and dedication to help people build the “Total You’
- Diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2020
- Going through Breast cancer and having dedicated your life to helping others fight for their lives and health. How do you stay mentally and emotionally fit as you’re fighting one of the most challenging battles of your life?
- What does mental fitness mean to you?
- You do such an amazing job supporting others, how can we support you?
- What tips and advice would you give to those fighting cancer right now? How can we help raise awareness?
- I love your energy and positive spirit, what does it mean to BE FIT, BE FAB and BE the TOTAL YOU?
- Are you currently accepting new clients
- How important is mindset and mental fitness?
- As an athlete, trainer and motivational and inspirational speaker, how hard has it been to receive and allow others to help you
ACCESS TO THE “HEALING MIND”. FREEBIES AND PROMOTIONS TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR PATH TO HEALING. YOUR MIND IS POWERFUL AND CAPABLE. SHINE BRIGHTER! CLICK HERE
SUPPORT SONYA HERE (GOFUNDME DONATIONS)
CONTACT SONYA D. HERE!
WATCH ALSO PART 2