Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:48 — 20.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Welcome back to part 2 of conversations w/Sonya D. We are talking about Breast Cancer Awareness and Sonya Dalton is sharing her story.
On this show, we are going to talk about mindset and how you stay mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally fit, and also we will save time to talk about how to bring awareness and ways we can support you on this journey.
Sonya Dalton, affectionately known by her friends and business colleagues as Sonya D. is a former pro baller, an author, celebrity fitness trainer, life coach, host, model, and inspirational speaker, and the owner of Total YOU. WATCH also PART 1 if you missed it! SUPPORT SONYA https://www.gofundme.com/f/xposed-sonya-d-fights-cancer
Conversations with Sonya D. (PART 2) show covering:
- Let’s talk about your book….what’s it called
- Let’s talk about Mental Health….the energy needed to fight every day, how do you protect your energy your space, and set boundaries around you. Self-care
- July 24, 2020 what do you remember most that day
- Get your mammograms—–Early detection is key
- What’ the biggest thing you have learn from this journey so far that you can share with others.
- How does Sonya take care of Sonya NOW……
- What would you say to women who haven’t had a mammogram in year? There are options
- Your journey and dedication to help people build the “Total You’
- You have dedicated your life to helping others fight for their lives and health. How do you stay mentally and emotionally fit as you’re fighting one of the most challenging battles of your life?
- You do such an amazing job supporting others, how can we support you?
- What tips and advice would you give to those fighting cancer right now? How can we help raise awareness?
- I love your energy and positive spirit, what does it mean to BE FIT, BE FAB and BE the TOTAL YOU?
- Are you currently accepting new clients
- How important is mindset and mental fitness?
- As an athlete, trainer and motivational and inspirational speaker, how hard has it been to receive and allow others to help you
- Talk about the importance of community and connection especially during this time.
IN CASE YOU MISSED PART 1
ACCESS TO THE “HEALING MIND”. FREEBIES AND PROMOTIONS TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR PATH TO HEALING. YOUR MIND IS POWERFUL AND CAPABLE. SHINE BRIGHTER! CLICK HERE
SUPPORT SONYA HERE (GOFUND ME DONATIONS)
CONTACT SONYA D. HERE!