Watch a real attitude of gratitude with Meisha Robinson. A social entrepreneur committed to generating innovative and impactful changes in organizations and communities.
With more than 15 years of brand management and marketing strategy experience, she transitioned out of her career and into a life of social impact. Meisha is also the founder and CEO of hope of I AM WE ARE, a US and South Africa registered non-profit, dedicated to empowering youth across Africa and her diaspora with the tools to confidently own their futures.
Meisha is also the Co-founder of UNITE, a growing collaborative of Americans from all walks of life, dedicated to addressing universal challenges that can only be solved together. Meisha received a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from NY University Leonard Stern School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Maryland.
Why with Attitude of Gratitude?
Founded on the philosophy of Ubuntu, or “I am because we are,” I Am, We Are (IAWA pronounced eye-ow-wa) strives to empower youth with the tools to confidently own their future.
We give our ambassadors an understanding of self, stretch their belief in who they can be, and teach them how to apply the principles of entrepreneurship to create the future they envision for themselves.
THIS SHOW COVERS
- How did you decide during an ongoing worldwide pandemic to move your focus to living in light and love?
- How has finding and living in your purpose aided you in helping others?
- Talk about your mental wellness journey, what are some daily practices that you engage in ?
- Is this considered a mindset shift for you? Talk to the people about how important intentionally is and setting your vision and remaing consistent in the mental reps
- Many people take time in November to be grateful and give thanks, how has a daily attitude of gratitude helped your mental wellbeing?
- Talk about your upcoming Annual Reception and Art Auction on December 11th?