Redefining Social Anxiety and What it Means to be Shy with Mark Metry. My guest is truly using his story, his platform, and his influence to help people with social anxiety be themselves in front of anyone.
Mark is on Amazon Prime’s TV Docuseries “The Social Movement”. Mark faced social anxiety and other issues with his mental & physical health his whole life to become the Host of the Global Top 100 podcast: called Humans 2.0 featured by Forbes, NASDAQ, and Yahoo Finance as the Top 21 Growing Podcast you must listen to in 2019.
He also has been featured alongside Elon Musk in Inc Magazine and has had his life story featured in Forbes and is a Forbes Featured TEDx speaker, best selling author, and is currently spending his life helping others in the industries of mental health, careers, personal branding and more.
Covering Redefining Social Anxiety and What it Means to be Shy with Mark Metry
COVERED ON THIS SHOW:
- Mark, how did you get to where you are right now?
- Mark, how did you learn how to manage social anxiety and be yourself in front of anyone?
- What does mental fitness mean to you and how do you stay mentally fit?
- Practical tips for our audience and anyone out there dealing with social anxiety.
- Let’s chat about your book and next steps (Screw Being Shy:
- Learn how to manage social anxiety & Be Yourself in front of anyone)
- What is anxiety? how it manifests? Common causes.
- Alternative treatments that can really help.
- Extra valuable tips to overcome social anxiety.
WATCH VIDEO _____
Screw Being Shy: Learn How to Manage Social Anxiety and Be Yourself in Front of Anyone
Forget shyness. Forget being the quiet person in the back of the room. There’s nothing wrong with being an introvert, but society has largely confused this term with a real problem that many face: social anxiety. Communicating your authentic self to others is crucial to achieving success and a happy life. If you are among the 40-60% of people who report being shy, this book will guide you through the necessary steps to learn to be yourself in front of others.