In the last few months, the economy and people all over the world have taken a massive blow financially due to the coronavirus pandemic. People have lost their loved ones, businesses, jobs, savings, and financial security. Their minds and the accumulating stress are causing some fear and panic for people when it comes to financial security and moving forward.
It is the time to get in the driver’s seat and have these conversations about money and mindset and help you THRIVE mentally and financially right now and beyond. So back by popular demand, I have teamed up with Joe Del Monte, a personal financial consultant and founder of “Parkside Wealth” and we will be putting on a Money and Mindset series starting Thursday June 18th through Thursday July 16th right here on the Mental Fitness Matters Show WSIC.
- 14.8% of people making less than $35k/year say they felt feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, and sadness, all or most of the time. Only 2.5% of people making over $75k had the same response.
= 2015 Center on Society and Health, Urban Institute
- Those who struggle to pay off debt are more than twice as likely to experience a host of mental health problems, including depression and severe anxiety.
– Dr. John Gathergood, University of Nottingham 2012
Think about the times we are living in right now, stress has gone through the roof, people have lost their jobs, which can cause stress on relationships and overall well-being.
This series of shows are designed to get you moving in the right direction and get you in the driver’s seat of your life. Starting with your mindset.
Each show we will dive into a different topic regarding money and mental fitness. You will learn strategies that we have used with executives, athletes and other professionals as it relates to breaking through the limiting beliefs around yourself and your money.
During each show we will give out three practical takeaways or actions steps that you can start implementing in your life immediately.
The Result: What can you expect?
While there are no quick fixes, we expect this series to coach you towards the following results:
- A clear understanding of how your thoughts, affect your emotions and therefore your actions. Getting control over your mindset, helps you get in a stable place emotionally, which leads to better decisions and behaviors when it comes to your finances.
- A more positive outlook of your mental and financial future
- An improved financial snapshot
- The start of better behaviors and habits to keep you from the patterns that have blocked your progress.
- A purpose or at least the start of defining your purpose and calling as it pertains to the way you see yourself and handle your money
Call to Action
If you feel like these are areas that you have struggled for a long time, and you need some more specific help, that’s why we’re here. Whether it issues around your finances or mental barriers that you need to get over, reach out. We’ve all needed help from professionals in many areas of our lives, but that initial step can be intimidating. We offer a no cost assessment or consultation to help you identify what essential and helpful for you to take back the peace and control.