Imagine this, you’ve got a project to complete that requires your attention. You sit down to complete the task and all of a sudden, your mind is blank, and you feel fatigued and drowsy and the clock is ticking.
You’re distracted when you need to be focused, you’re tired when you need to be alert and your ideas and creativity aren’t flowing when you need them most. You grab the caffeine or a high sugar snack for a quick pick me up, and nothing seems to be working.
Has this ever had that happen to you? If so, you’re not alone. Have you ever thought about what is taking place in your brain during the times when your brain seems to be firing on all cylinders vs. when it’s not?
Have you ever experienced being:
- In the zone
- Alert, focused and productive
- Relaxed and calm
- A stream of effortless creativity
- In-tune with yourself and those around you
Have you ever wished, you could “ride that wave” of creativity, focus and a complete sense of calm and relaxation a little longer and with a little less effort?
Well, maybe you can. Our brain is powered by brain waves. Brain waves are produced by synchronized electrical pulses from neurons communicating with each other. The speed of the electrical energy flowing through the brain is known as our processing speed or brain waves. When you’re feeling more fatigued and drowsier, your brain waves are much slower than usual, and when you’re more alert and productive, your brain waves are faster.
Now, wouldn’t it be great if we could orchestrate our brain waves to access these mental states when we need them most? Our brain being able to slow down at bedtime so that we could relax and fall off to sleep and then power up to the faster and higher frequencies in the morning or throughout the day when we need mental energy?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn about:
· Maximizing your mental states: A brief introduction of brain wave activity so that you can learn and maximize your mental states improving your mental performance
- The 5 types of brain waves and their impact on performance
- What is a healthy or optimal use of your brain energy?
- Peak Performers Beware: The impact of unhealthy and overactive brain activity on performance
- Self-regulation: Access the mental states you need when you need them
- Mental Check: What’s my brain wave state?
Start today the Brainwaves Journey!