This six-part course is designed to provide you with practical tools and science-based information to help you master your sleep and optimize your brain performance in every area of your life.
Sleep is linked to performance. Science shows that if we sleep better, we perform better. Sleep re-energizes the body’s cells, clears waste from the brain, and is a huge support in learning and memory function.
Are you tired of:
- Dealing with the racing thoughts that flood your brain right before its time to lay down and go to sleep
- Lying in bed for six to eight hours each night only to wake up and feel like your battery is half charged?
- Not being able to fully be yourself because you’re moody and exhausted
- Giving out too soon: Constantly feeling tired and out of energy throughout your day
Are you ready to:
- Improve your communication and relationships
- Increase happiness and optimism
- Increase energy levels and overall performance
- Improve decision making abilities
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce errors and work-related accidents
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Reduce behavioral and social issues
- Increase productivity and motivation
- Improve the immune system and overall health and wellness
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is probably the perfect course for you.
What you’ll learn:
- The positive and negative impact that sleep has on your brain’s performance
- How to create a replicable pre and post-game sleep strategy boosting your confidence and mindset around sleep
- The impact your diet has on your sleep quality and three quick and easy snacks you can implement today for better sleep and brain recovery.
- The impact your environment has on your sleep and how to optimize your environment for a better sleeping experience.
- Sleep quality vs. sleep quantity and which is most important.
Start mastering your sleep today.